- Max gate size: 16ft
Max gate weight: 850 lbs.
LA400PKGU package that includes:
1 – LA400 DC arm with mounting brackets
1 – Control panel with circuit board
1 – Built-in radio receiver
1 – monitored safety device (photo eye)
1 – FREE Liftmaster 811lm remote control
The Liftmaster LA400 was designed for single and dual swing gates in residential areas. The LA400 are also commonly used for gates on ranches and farms. The Liftmaster LA400 has a commercial-duty cast aluminum housing with heavy-duty DC motor powerful enough to perform in the most demanding applications. The LA400 has applications that include; Soft start/stop and mid-travel reversal, Keyed manual disconnect, Inherent reversing sensor, Fire department compliance, Surge suppression, and Party Pass that allows for the gates to be held open for an extended period of time, ideal for parties. That LA400 is a reliable gate operator for residential locations and applications.
- LED DIAGNOSTIC DISPLAY
- SOLAR-READY ULTRA-RELIABLE SYSTEM
- WIRELESS DUAL-GATE COMMUNICATION
- BI-PART DELAY
- SYNCHRONIZED CLOSE
- HOMELINK® COMPATIBLE
- SECURITY+ 2.0® ON-BOARD RADIO RECEIVER
- PROGRAMMABLE AUXILIARY RELAYS
- QUICK CLOSE
- POWER: 24VDC or solar power. 120/230V Single Phase (Standard control box).
- ACCESSORY POWER: 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- MONITORED SAFETY INPUTS: 3 Main Board, 3 Optional Expansion Board.
- TEMPERATURE SPECIFICATIONS: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- UL USAGE CLASSIFICATIONS: I, II, III, and IV.
- GATE TRAVEL SPEED: 90-degree opening in 15-17 seconds.
- P3 Motor: 24VDC continuous-duty motor.
- Operator Duty Rating: 100 cycles per day.
- Worm Gear Reduction: Precision machined all-metal gear drive.
- Operator Weight: Actuator arm 19 lbs, Standard control box 13 lbs. • Includes (2) 7Ah batteries.
- Recommended Capacities: Rated for gates up to 16 ft in length or weighing up to 850 lbs.
For more info Contact Us